Monday, January 2, 2017

The Day After The Day Before

1/2/2017

I'm going to have to practice for a bit writing down 2017!  Tonight most everyone is going to turn into pumpkins.  Working folks will have to set their alarm clocks for perhaps the first time in several days.  We, stay-at-home types, such as myself, will be awakened by puppies demanding food, so basically no sleeping in for me!  Of course, there is always the afternoon nap.

We took Benjamin home yesterday, which was not initially the plan.  But, Jeff has to get up early tomorrow morning and really needs to get a good night's sleep, so against protests, we took him home.  We also took our Daisy and Bella, so that Daisy in particular, could run and run and run.  And she did.  Andy et al have two very large dogs, and initially we worried about all the dogs getting along.  Turns out that after the initial sniffing and the clear message that the big dogs were in charge, they played well together.  I can tell you this, the ride home was very quiet from the back of the car!

Jeff sensing that I didn't really want to cook, drove through and we had tacos for dinner.  Today, I cook because he has to have lunch tomorrow.  And, I must wash his work shirts today also.  Lots of good television last night and before tonight, I will finish programming the Tivo for the rest of the week.

It's a very gray, rainy day here in the neighborhood.  Hard to be happy when it's all gloomy outside.  I'll try and sneak in some extra time with my sunshine light today.  

I'd be happy to stay and chat, but as they say "I've got things to do and people to see"!

Enjoy your extra day off.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...