Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunny Sunday

1/15/2016

After yesterday's horribly gray and gloomy weather, today it's all about sunshine.  It's still cold, but a bit warmer than yesterday.

Jeff left early this morning to meet with the men who lease our plane and pay their share of all expenses.  Today's work is to change the oil in the plane first and foremost and who knows what kind of nonsense they'll get into after that.

Jeff will do the Costco/WalMart run after he's done with the plane.  Me?  I'm baby "dog" sitting and perhaps finish up the laundry, which is boring always.  Since Jeff has tomorrow off, I'm not in my usual frenzy about trying to think up something to cook for dinner.  But, that will be my dilemma tomorrow evening!

I only have a few days left to finish reading the book before Tuesday's night gathering to discuss said book.  Normally, I can run through a book quickly, so I don't know what's causing me to drag my feet.  Is it because it feels somewhat like homework?  The book is a good read, so I don't understand what's taking me so long.

Scott came by yesterday after being at a client's house.  He can chat with Jeff while enjoying scrambled eggs prepared wonderfully by Jeff.  Other than fixing an egg for dinner last night, I don't very often make eggs.  After you've eaten Jeff's eggs, everything else pales in comparison.

Jeff and I have been watching the television show "24" on Amazon.  I know it's an old show, but we didn't watch it when it was on TV.  Now where there is a lull in shows to watch, or a difference in what shows to watch, we tune into Amazon.  Long gone is the time where you had only network channels and very few of those to watch.  And without the help of a Tivo, you still have to sit through commercials! 

I've set the Tivo for Friday's inauguration.  Once it's recorded, I can fast forward through the proceedings when and if I want.  

Have a great Sunday and for most of you a wonderful day off tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...