Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Day Off Wednesday

12/20/2017

Jeff took today off, since he has 3 days of vacation left.  He was able to sleep in a "bit", until the girls began to display their I'm Hungry Dance!  As I type this, he's asleep in his chair, so I'm trying to be quiet while I move around the house.  Jeff needs this extra bit of rest.  Once Ada comes, he'll wake up, once he hears the vacuum.

I went to the dentist yesterday, with tooth in hand.  Actually, tooth in a baggie, but you get the idea.  No tooth fairy for me - too bad.  The tooth that fell out had a crown on top, and apparently can't be put back into my mouth.  Now, I must have an implant to replace the tooth in question.  Most new dental plans, will only pay for implants after one year.  Well, that's just great, because the tooth that fell out, is near the front of my mouth.  It's not too noticeable, unless I smile.  I can try and schedule the implant, while we still have dental insurance, but I know it probably can't be done this year, due to Christmas, etc.

I might be a bit busy next year, if I have an implant inserted ($$), back surgery ($$$$$$$), and I could have my vision tested too, but I will probably wait another year before doing that.

I'm challenging my creative side, with some of the presents I'm wrapping for Stacey and Scott.  Can't say more now, just in case they read my blog.  So, I'll sign off for now, enjoy your day.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...