Friday, December 8, 2017

We Made It To Friday!

12/8/2017

Stacey and Benjamin came over yesterday to "play" with me.  First stop, was the nail salon for much needed pedicures!  Benjamin picked out a bright pink glittered nail polish for Stacey, which looked good on her.  Me?  I went with the palest of pinks available.  I can't reach my toes, so at least when the polish starts to wear off, it won't be as noticeable.  Benjamin was very patient playing on his laptop, while Stacey and I were being pampered.

Once we got home, Stacey started wrapping Christmas presents for me.  She does such a beautiful job with the wrapping, ribbons and bows.  I feel almost embarrassed that Stacey's presents will be wrapped by me, and truthfully do a terrible job!  I always enjoy my time with Stacey and Benjamin, and going on record, will tell you that she's a wonderful daughter-in-law.  💗

Today, I'm off to see the back surgeon again.  The injections that he wanted me to have, did, well in a word - nothing.  I think I'm long overdue for a solution to my problem, so that I can get my life, such as it was, back.  Hearing about some sort of plan to help me, would make a wonderful gift.

That's all I've got to say today.  Sorry that this is short, but perhaps I'll be more chatty tomorrow.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...