Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

12/25/2017

People, it's finally here - Christmas Day.  For children, particularly young children, this is a great day because opening presents comes before eating breakfast, at least it did at our house.  Jeff always made sure that coffee was ready for us, before the scheduled mayhem began!

Yesterday, Scott, Wendy and Elly came to the house for breakfast.  Since Elly won't be with us today, she opened up the presents we bought for her.  I think I did well with the gifts that I bought.  Bit tough though, since I've never bought gifts for little girls before.

Scott, took away most of the wrapped presents in his car.  We're going to have the girls with us, the two dishes Jeff is preparing now, and the remainder of the gifts.  Let's just say that Amazon loves me!  Invite to the company perhaps?

This afternoon, Jeff and I will have both boys, Benjamin, Stacey and Wendy to celebrate with.  I'm really looking forward to this afternoon.  And, since we're opening presents at Scott's house, they will get to deal with the used paper and empty boxes.  (insert happy face here)

My body hurts no matter what I do.  I can only stand/walk for a few minutes and then I must sit down, and my recliner is my friend.

I hope each of you are surrounded today by your loved ones and good friends.  Have a "wee" bit of drink, sometime during the day.

Merry Christmas To Everyone
P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...