Friday, December 22, 2017

It's Friday

12/22/2017

In office all over the country, workers are hoping for, and likely will get, to leave work.  I know when I was working, myself and my coworkers always wanted to "get out of jail" early.  Nothing spells Christmas, like being at home.

All my packages from my electronic Santa (Amazon) have arrived and are wrapped.  Hurrah.  Today, I'm going to take all my boxes and padded envelopes to the garage.  I'll recycle them next week, but for now I'll hang on to all of them, just in case.

Scott and Wendy are coming to the house tomorrow for breakfast/brunch.  In addition, to eggs, I have two options of rolls: the usual cinnamon kind, as well as a new orange roll.  I'll let them choose, and when they go home, they can take the other one.  I don't need any more sugar hanging around here at the house.  My love for sugar is super duper high.

Just finished breakfast and watching another Hallmark movie.  Love these holiday Hallmark movies.  They follow pretty much the same script for every movie, but that doesn't matter to me at all.

Everybody wants to meet their own Prince Charming.  I know my Prince Charming showed up in 1974 in a white car.  Jeff's sleigh was busy that day!  But, his car was adorned with antennas (ham radio stuff), but you could make an argument that the antennas were directly connected to the North Pole!  So many years later, we both have white cars!

The girls have been so good lately, it's almost like some good kind of spirit has taken over their bodies.  To be sure, they're not completely without fault, but getting better (i.e., mature) by the day.  With Daisy, I now have a much wanted lap dog.  Daisy will sit on your lap for a very long time.  When Jeff is home, she jumps from his chair to mine.  Bella, who is larger, will sit on Jeff's legs, but never mine.  And, because she weighs more than Daisy, I'm okay with that.

I've made an appointment to see an oral surgeon in January for a consultation.  The consultation should be quick and easy.  It's apparent to everyone that I have a tooth missing near the front of my mouth.  I want to have the implant done, and after that, I'll schedule back surgery.  Waiting another month, will make absolutely no difference in the way I physically feel.

Closing now.  Happy Friday.

P





No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...