Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tuesday - Boring!

12/5/2017

What can you say about a Tuesday?  Not much, unless having the garbage picked up is a source of excitement for you.  I think I have all my Christmas shopping done, but still waiting for a package or two to show up.  Started on my Christmas cards yesterday, so that job is nearly done also.

December seems to be my "funk" month.  I don't know what the reason is.  Can't exactly put my finger on any one thing.  Stacey and Benjamin are coming to visit on Thursday.  Stacey will help wrap (um, actually do the wrapping) some of the presents.  Stacey has also taken over my birthday dinner on the 15th.  Now that my office and the living room look like Santa's workshop, I want to give everybody their gifts - NOW.  I get so excited about hunting down the right present, or what I believe is the right present, that actually having to wrap is just so boring.  Sealing those most dreaded shirt boxes or puffy mailing bags is pretty easy if you use packing tape to keep things closed.  Just saying.

On Thursday, Stacey and I are going to treat ourselves to an early birthday/Christmas present.  We're going to get pedicures and for me waxing the "whiskers" off of my face.  Nails might be an option, but I'm more excited about the pedicure.  I don't think men appreciate how good a pedicure feels, not to mention how good your feet look!

First doctor's appointment today.  I'm seeing the knee ortho doc. and then on Friday, I'm seeing the back ortho doc.  Handy that they're in the same practice.  My fingers are crossed that between the two of them, a solution to my problem(s) can be found.  

I'm going to keep this short.  I need to go and get dressed and be ready for Metro Access to pick me up.  I'll put a crossword puzzle book in my walker basket, so that I'll have something to do while I wait for my actual appointment time.

More tomorrow.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...