Monday, September 3, 2018

Yesterday

9/3/2018

Because of the extra day, Jeff and I spent part of yesterday watching the series "Jack Ryan". I think you call it binge watching! But popcorn was not included.

Jeff called Andrew to see if he and Stacey were up for company.  Turns out they were. We went to Costco first, to get pizza to take with us, and vanilla ice cream. Stacey made peach pie and it was delicious.  The pie with ice cream on top - heaven! While Jeff was in Costco, he bought me my first cordless mouse (wonderful) and a new light for my desk, that also has a built-in fan.  Also wonderful. 


After eating the pie, the four of us settled in their den, and watched the movie "Smokey and The Bandit".  We hadn't seen it in years, so it was like seeing it for the first time for us. After the movie, we put two very tired dogs in the car, and they were both asleep before we left the driveway. Obviously, we had the top down, and I kept my window down, so that I could feel the breeze. Once we got home, Jeff and the girls went to bed. I stayed up to watch one show, and then I too went to "bed" in my recliner. 

This morning, we watched a show/movie, at least I'm pretty sure we did. Of course, I can't remember the name!  Shocker.

Between Andrew's house, Scott's house and ours we somehow can pick out a movie to watch. And, there is a very large selection - and  I enjoy this very much.

A little concerned about Daisy. While she isn't completely potty trained, unless you count the concrete in the basement! But, all of a sudden, she's peeing in the house, and she hasn't done this for a very long time. She peed on a stair (I don't know how you manage that), in the hallway and the dining room.  I'm beginning to wonder if she has a bladder infection.

Have to run. I'm way past my lunch time.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...