Friday, September 7, 2018

A "year" spent at Hopkins!

9/7/2018

Yesterday, Jeff, Bella and myself, made the trek to Baltimore for eye exams.My left eye, which was the one that had a cataract removed, now shows my vision at 20/25!.  This is a really big deal for me.  Perhaps after having the right eye worked on, I will no longer need lenses as thick as coke bottles!

There is a long wait to see the doctor.  App scheduled for 3:45, wasn't seen until around 5:30. Good thing that Jeff and I bring the appropriate electronic devices to use while we waited.

We raised home, because Jeff was supposed to be on a conference call.  He was a few minutes late, but quickly up to speed.  Tomorrow is one of his "required" days off.  Like that will actually happen. 

I woke up early this morning, had my bagel and coffee. I was out of the kitchen before Jeff started making breakfast for the girls, as well as his own. 

I am wearing my new whistle, and hope I never have to use it. It's comforting to know that I have some kind of device that I can use if I need help. Of course, I actually feel like " Clarabelle" (a cow)!

I'm hoping that there is a nap in my future today. I didn't sleep well, had to get up 3 times during the night.  I am pretty well medicated at night, so even when I get up, or Daisy decides to get up on my lap, I find that I can get right back to sleep.

Periodically today, I will get up, move around and actually get something done.

P
             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...