Sunday, September 2, 2018

Just Things!

9/2/2018

Yesterday, Scott and Wendy came to the house for a visit.  It wasn't a long visit, but I enjoyed their company.

Last night I woke up with a great idea for today'a blog. Alas, it didn't stick around, which is the case with most things I'm supposed to remember!

I see the doctor this week to see if my broken bone has healed.  I worry that I'll have to continue wearing a sling.  This hunt and peck typing is maddening.  I don't know how people can stand to type this way.

Today actually feels like a Sunday. I got up at 6:30 this morning.  I had my breakfast, then I cleaned up the kitchen, and "mostly" emptied the dishwasher.  

I'm very disappointment that I can't remember what I wanted to"talk" about today.  If I remember, I'll write it down!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...