Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Today, Tomorrow and Friday

12/12/2019

I know the title sounds ominous, but just wanted to give my readers a heads up.

Tomorrow, I'm going to have surgery on my right eye - cataract removal and cornea transplant. The surgery is not a big deal, but I've been waiting since April to have my right eye "fixed"!

Definitely, tomorrow and perhaps even on Friday, I will likely be away from my blog. I know for sure, that tomorrow once I'm home, I'm headed for the recliner. Daisy will love this, because nearly 100% of the time, she sleeps in my lap.

I didn't particularly have much pain after surgery, and I'm sure that tomorrow will be the same. The "pain" if you will, is wearing an eye patch over the affected eye. Makes me look like a pirate! Unfortunately, not a Johnny Depp kind of pirate.

More boxes arrived yesterday, and some will likely come today. At the moment, once I've opened the boxes, I toss box and gift into the living room. I'll deal with all of that later. Just how much later, I can't say.

In case you're wondering, today is National Gingerbread House. I have "attempted" to make gingerbread houses in the past, and they have all turned out to be disasters. Creativity is not my strong suit, never has and likely never will be. I guess writing is creative, until you get writers block (and yes that's a thing) and your ideas seem to have flown away. In reality, they're not actually gone, just gone for the moment.

Happy Wednesday.

P

I'm betting you can see the difference between the two houses. These are not actual pictures of the houses we made, but you get the idea!

image
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...