Monday, December 17, 2018

Rhings

12/17/2018

If you're keeping track, I'm another year older today. Growing up, and I know this will sound stupid, but here goes. In my mind, let's say the years between 20 and 25 were "up years" and the years between 25 and 30 were "down years" That probably doesn't make much sense. So, for this year I am on the way "up", and next year I'll be going down, until I reach 70, and it'll be a "up year". Let's just say that in my mind this all makes sense. Of course, we all know the state of my mind!!

If there are typos in this blog today, please forgive me. I'm light challenged (i.e., bright lights hurts my eye). I will say this in defense of my "new" right eye, I can already see a difference in my vision. Who knows, maybe when my right eye is healed, I'll only need reading glasses. I'm thinking purple or red frames! Why stick to boring frames, if you don't have too?

Stacey sent Jeff home yesterday with two items that need to be returned to Amazon. Luckily, all I need for a box, is to simply go into the living room, and pick one out. It reminds me of "one stop shopping", only it's "one stop box shopping". 

I'm going to attach labels to the 4A Christmas cards, so that Jeff can take them to the post office, weigh one card, and then buy the appropriate stamp for each card. Better to do this, during the week. At this time of the year, Saturdays in the post office, tend to be a zoo. In my past experiences, there are always people in line, who don't know how to fill out a certified mail label. And with delays like this, the line merely creeps along. While waiting in line, it would be helpful to others, if the certified mailing forms are completed before they reach the front counter. Just saying.

Celebration today: national maple syrup day (I can really get behind that) and Wright Brothers day (meaningful to Jeff).

P











 

1 comment:

  1. Have a fun Birthday day!
    Sending love from the Lacys

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...