Monday, December 24, 2018

And Here We Are Again

12/24/2018

Ho, Ho, Ho.  Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm giving all of you a heads up, that there will be no blog tomorrow. I know you understand. Some packages are still left to put in the car. And, then I turn around and in my office, found another present not wrapped! Sigh.

Tomorrow, Jeff and I are bringing coleslaw (and he makes it very well), and corn casserole, which is a family favorite. Oh, and I bought some of those "crackers" that you pull apart and little treasures, including a paper hat falls out. Elly and Benjamin will both like them - the adults not so much.

I am going to get my box opener and open up all of the empty boxes in the living room. Just having the boxes off the floor will be a sign of progress.
I'll put the wrapping paper down in the basement for use next year. 

And, my love affair with Amazon is trickling down. I did buy myself a "senior activity" book, with all kinds of puzzles as well as other things to do to keep your mind from "slipping" away. I hope it's not too late for me!

Jeff and I have binge watching "Rancher" on Netflix. We enjoy the show a lot, and now we're out of episodes.  Drat. I hate when that happens. We'll just have to find some other show that we can both enjoy. That generally means no "mushy" stuff (i.e., Hallmark).

So far this morning, I've cleaned up the kitchen and am doing so laundry. Once I'm done with those two chores, I'm pretty much done for the day.

Merry Christmas everyone, and best wishes for 2109.

P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...