Sunday, December 23, 2018

Finishing Up Today (I think!!)

12/23/2018

My Christmas cards are almost done. A big thank you to Jeff for printing out address labels. For reasons unknown to me, my handwriting (in my opinion was beautiful), is alas no longer. My writing is now shaky and I feel the need to apologize for the handwriting.  It's the thought that counts right?

Jeff will need to to the store today, and those stores will be a zoo, I'm sure. Luckily, he only needs to pick up a few things. And, I'll give him a list of what not to buy. Even if we were housebound for days, due to weather, we'd be just fine. One of our jobs for this winter, is to remove all the food, and I'm pretty sure that even Bella won't chomp up frozen food. After we get to the bottom, and find food, we didn't know we absolutely have to defrost the freezer. It's a big freezer so I'm not sure how long it will take to thaw it out! When we had Grandma Gibb's freezer, which was rather on the small size, we decided to buy a larger freezer. Trouble with a large freezer is the absolute need we have to put more food inside! This isn't too smart I know.

My argument about buying what seems to be (and actually probably is, is that I don't buy any birthday presents, etc., except for Benjamin and Elly.

While I'm sitting here at my desk, there are three deer just hanging out in the neighbor's yard. That something you definitely don't see in California! They are beautiful animals, but they do like to chew things up in the yards.
 
Here's a picture of Scott's tree with presents. Like it or not, there are still more gifts to wrap. I'm all about the hunt, and if I say so myself, think I'm pretty good at doing this. One of the good thing about having Christmas at somebody else's house is that we don't have to throw paper and boxes out.
Today and tomorrow is hustle and bustle days!

P








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...