Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Amazon!

12/4/2018

Amazon just called (not really), to ask for some of my boxes back! Until I have everything wrapped, and know that nothing I purchased has to go back, the boxes stay!

To keep the girls out of both my presents and boxes, I've been chucking empty boxes into the living room. It's not a great look! And, makes me look somewhat like a hoarder! My plan for today, and all of you know how quickly I can be distracted, is to collapse all of the boxes. Thus, making the living room a "tad" bit more organized and clean. My office and living room, definitely look like Santa has been inside the house!

I have ordered a storage tower to hold my ever mounting amount of my high protein food. Right now, all of the individual boxes and bags are spread throughout my office. Again, not a good look!

While eating my low calorie bread, which definitely tastes like eating cardboard - not exactly, but you get the idea. While I ate my
gourmet breakfast, I was able to watch another Hallmark movie. I'm hoping that my storage tower arrives today, because I need to get organized. I "used" to be super duper organized, and now I'm not. 


Now, that I have three ladies in my life, I need to master (ha ha) the art of wrapping paper. Actually, I "CAN" wrap presents, but they look like I wrapped them. "Wrapping" the boys' presents, sometimes just means that I close the box with packing tape and use a magic marker, to identify the recipient. Being men, and for almost all of their lives, the fellows just don't care about the use of paper, and BOWS.

Stacey, has been wrapping the gifts that I've had sent to her house. And, she does a beautiful job. I wish I could wrap like her, or at the very least, want to try and mimic her! 

At Christmas, years ago, Jeff's Mother would try and save all of the wrapping paper. Her goal was to straighten out the paper and I even think ironing was involved. Opening presents does generate a lot of wrapping paper. But, this year I should and/or could corral all that paper, and burn it in Andrew's fire pit. Or not, depending on my mood. And, we all know that my mood is temperamental at best! Once the days get shorter, and so does my mood! 

Yesterday, I had my head "shrunk", and today is physical therapy. The group that I've been using is a one on one session. Physical therapy in the past, is "do x, y or z", and after you've exercised, it takes them a while to get back to you. That is aggravating. I know that Medicare gets charged for each visit, and the therapy people probably charge for an hour session, which it wasn't.

Is the therapy helping me? I feel not so much. When I fell last week, I fell on my right side, so am sporting an ugly bruise on my shoulder. I think I need to wrap myself in bubble wrap!

I need to close - so much to do - so little time!!

P
 
 



 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...