Saturday, December 29, 2018

Let's Return Stuff!

12/29/2018

Before I toss out anymore boxes, I need Jeff to decide if he's going to keep the very nice shirts that I bought him. I suspect that some, if not all, of the shirts will have to be returned. Once we've gone through all of his presents, then he, or myself, will know what to return.

This morning after breakfast, Jeff and I watched a movie, which is a nice way to spend your morning time. 

Not too much on the "to do" list for today. I suspect that Jeff will go to Scott or Andrew's house to do something. The something has yet to be determined. Either way, he'll take Bella with him. Daisy and I will stay home.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Bright blue sky and no wind. The "lake" in our backyard has started to get smaller, since we haven't had rain in the last day or so. How do you know that your dog has actually been outside? Muddy paws that's how!

I think today, I'm going to try and make tapioca pudding in our instant pot.You have to use tapioca pearls, which luckily I have on hand. By putting the ingredients in the pot, there is no stirring or burning, if you're not paying attention. And, we all know that a burnt pot requires a whole lot of scrubbing. 

After blogging, I'm heading to the laundry room to put something in the drawer. After that, and please do hold your breath, I'm going into the kitchen to clean up. I actually know you're jealous. Who wouldn't be envious and/or jealous of the kind of day I'm anticipating!

But, even blogging has to come to an end each day. I don't want to write so much that there is yawning or even need a break from reading.

P



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...