Monday, March 25, 2019

Girls' Day Out!

3/24/2019

If nothing else good happens today, my time with Stacey at the nail salon, will be wonderful. I mean, who can resist polished toes and nails? Oh, that's right men. Although, I've seen men in the salon having a pedicure, so you see, it's not just for women.

It's close to sandal time, which means that your feet are on display. Clearly, chipped nail polish on any of your nails is unacceptable. And, you do want to put your "best foot forward". Some ladies go for very crazy colors - like neon green, I'm just not that adventuresome. 

Yesterday, during Jeff's weekly shop, he went to the food area at Costco to pick up our Sunday night pizza. He put Bella on a down/stay position and she never moved. People going past her, the smell of food in the air, nothing phased her. She is a beautiful, well-mannered dog. Jeff and I couldn't be prouder of her. If, we hadn't rescued her, there would have been a chance of her never having a permanent home.

Short today, have to get myself dressed and ready to go when Benjamin and Stacey arrive.

P

 Image result for picture of beautiful toes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...