Thursday, March 14, 2019

After Dinner Snacking!

3/14/2019

I enjoy, and many of you do as well, enjoy some kind of snack somewhere between dinner and bedtime. My Dad was no exception, but he could really control himself when snacking. Unlike yours truly (sad to say).

Dad loved Planter's Peanuts, and when he was eating them, he ate only one at a time. Most people, generally grab a handful and pop them into the mouth. I am guilty of doing this. When Dad died, one of the things that Jeff and I put in his casket, was a can of peanuts, for him to snack on - if needed. 

Dad's other favorite thing to munch on was Sugar Smacks. No other cereal, just smacks. 

All of this brings me to the point of eating cereal in the evening. My preferred cereal is Frosted Flakes, perhaps they are sugared! After most of the cereal is gone, I'm left with cereal milk, and it's yummy. Perhaps, somebody could, or may have already, started selling cereal milk

Doing my "research", I found a cafe in Oklahoma called "Bowl-n-spoon. They have 30 different cereals with 20 toppings. Sounds like a great place to eat breakfast all day long! In New York, you can go to the Milk and Cream bar. They have 18 different cereals with 6 toppings (strawberries). So, if you're a cereal lover, places like this would be heaven. be heaven. But, I did notice that cereal bars do not include Sugar Smacks. Too bad.

Last night, my snack of choice was obviously Frosties - yum, and of course, the milk as well. 

Get out your bowls tonight, put in cereal and milk and enjoy.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...