Sunday, March 3, 2019

Day Off

3/3/2019

It's Sunday, but I know you already knew this. This is the one day of the week that I don't blog. This is partially true because at week's end, I'm kind of (actually not kind of but mostly) out ideas to write about.  

I think we're supposed to have some kind of weather event today. Who knows for sure? Jeff went to his favorite store, WalMart yesterday to get some of the weekly essentials, eggs, lettuce and wraps for his lunch. 

While he was gone, I settled in and watched Mission Impossible 3. I would be impossible to sleep or even drift off while watching the movie. Action and more action from start to finish! Two of my favorite movie stars, in no particular order: Tom Cruise and Richard Gere. 

Okay, I said I wasn't going to write about anything, and you see what happens.

May it be sunny and dry where ever you are.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...