Sunday, March 24, 2019

A Beautiful Day!

3/24/2019

After a few days of rain (lots), and our backyard is more a swamp than a yard, we have a beautiful day today. This is definitely top down weather!

Jeff and Bella are headed out today. Their going to the airport to do something. I'm pretty sure that Jeff told me what he was going to do, but as usual, my brain fog doesn't remember.

After the airport, he's headed to do the weekly "shop" - i.e., Costco and WalMart. I have a list for him with a lot of "do not buy anymore "x" or "y" foods. We have plenty.

Looking out my kitchen window. I can see that the one of the neighbor's trees has started to bloom. I need to check out our Dogwood tree. When it starts to bloom, it has the prettiest flowers. After moving into our house, we had a neighbor who was convinced that there was a "fungus" killing off Dogwood trees. Her suggestion, which we didn't take, was to cut the tree down, because it would surely die. All I can say is that, 32 years later, that tree is in good health. Shows that you should take all advice with a grain of salt, or cube of sugar if you prefer. And, truth be told, I would go with sugar every time! Which is probably part of the reason that it's very easy to gain weight, but losing weight is another matter altogether. Happy to say though, that my high protein diet (which might not be the healthiest), is working. I can now fit in some of my smaller sized clothes. Yipee. Glad that when I weighed more, I didn't just donate the clothes that didn't fit at the time.

P


Image result for picture of spring


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...