Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I'm Busy On Wednesday

3/20/2019

My blog will be a bit on the short side today. Why? Because Jeff and I have appointments today, so no sitting around for me this morning. Oh, I did manage to sneak in American Idol while I indulged in my breakfast.

I applaud all the young people, who put their dreams out there, and remaining hopeful for that "golden ticket". 

Personally, I can't sing. And no, this is not my imagination. One year at Christmas, I sang some Christmasee (new word) song, and our tree fell to the ground. While I knew that it wasn't my singing that felled that true, it remained a bit of a family joke thereafter.

I think we'll put the top down this morning when I go to have my "head shrunk". The car has neck warmers (delightful) as well as the now standard equipment - heated seats. 

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...