Friday, July 10, 2015

Amazon

7/10/2015

I have long been an avid supporter, as well as a fan, of shopping with Amazon.  Who wouldn't be? Shipping is lightening fast, returns are easy and you can buy almost anything that you need and/or want.  

Amazon has become my go to place when shopping for something.  Last week I bought a new toaster on Amazon, and I was guided not only by the price of the item but the high reviews it had received.  Feedback is everything.

There are daily deals and on July 15th it will be Prime Member Day with more deals than they have on Black Friday!  Now I know that I don't need anything, but it never hurts a girl to look.  If you have a prime account, then you can look for free shipping through that account.

I am also a huge fan of Kindle Unlimited where you can read certain books for free.  If you're not a huge reader, then you might not get too excited about free books.  But, I can tear through a book in a day or two (Jeff would tell you that's because I don't read every word - and I don't).  With Kindle Unlimited you can have 10 free books out at a time.  When you want a new book, you check in one you have already read.  

Sometimes I will buy a Kindle book for two or three dollars, if I feel I just can't wait for it to become a free book.  I've given up on the library, because I need large type books and the libraries just don't have enough of them.

It's been year since I've actually been to a mall.  Do I miss it?  A little bit.  I did enjoy walking around and seeing the new clothes, but since I no longer work, my wardrobe is pretty casual.

So mark your calendars for the 15th and let's see what Amazon has in store for us!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...