Thursday, July 30, 2015

Catching Up

7/30/2015

Sorry for my absence yesterday, but I was having a procedure done to help control my pain.  But, and it's a biggie, I first have to deal with the pain caused by the procedure!  The device has been implanted in my back and I control the amount of "zaps" of electricity (for lack of a better word) that I need.

When I first used the trial stimulator and I cranked up the zaps, I was sure that people would be able to see my legs move, which is not the case.

I appreciate Jeff staying home with me today.  Not exactly how he wanted to spend a vacation day, but I'll try to keep my whining to a minimum!  A good vacation day for Jeff, would be spent with his head as well as the rest of his body in the air!

Sitting doesn't cause me as much discomfort as bending down to pick something up off the floor.  New strategy - leave the stuff on the floor.  If it's food, the dogs will take care of it for me.  If it's not, then eventually I'll sweep it up.  Sometimes you just have to let go of things you can't handle at the moment.

P

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...