Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Sinking Bed

7/15/15

Years ago, Jeff and I purchased one of those beds that you can pump up or down, depending on whether you like a soft mattress or a hard one.  And it's been lovely, until now.

Jeff's side of the bed has lost his "umph" and no amount of trying to get the bed to inflate has worked.  His side actually looks a lot like a hot dog bun, with this sunk in middle.  I know it's not comfy, so last night he slept in the guest room, and I'm betting that he slept well.  Nobody wants to wake up several times a night to try and pump the bed up.

Is it fixable?  I have no idea.  When we were first married, we had a waterbed and loved it, until it leaked, or gushed onto the floor.  Turned out that a waterbed also made a wonderful trampoline!  After the water bed, we sensibly went back to the regular box springs and mattress.  

I'll wait and see what Jeff wants to do about the bed.  Perhaps it's time to return to the old and true regular mattress.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...