Thursday, July 9, 2015

Air Conditioning - Again!

7/9/2015

Today, our new air conditioning unit and furnace will be installed.  I can't begin to tell you how happy this makes me.  The downside is the cost of these units, but on the plus side I will be able to keep the house cool and stop sticking to furniture!

Yesterday, was super hot and by the time Jeff got home, I felt like a worn out dishrag.  Because of this device I had put in on Monday, I can't even take a cold shower!  Argh.  And, running your arms under cold water every few hours doesn't work so well.  

I don't know how long it will take to remove and then install this new equipment, but I'm sure we're talking about many hours.  While they're working, I'll be upstairs parked in front of a fan, trying to stay cool.

Heat doesn't bring out the best side of me.  I get crabby and don't want to do anything.  All this week I have kept repeating the mantra "they're coming on Thursday."

Next time I write to you, I should be cool as a cucumber.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...