Thursday, July 23, 2015

Waiting on the Inspector

7/23/2015

Today, we are going to have an inspection of our new furnace by WSSC.  So, I have to stay put until he arrives.  Trouble is, the "window" of his arrival is anytime between 7:30 am and 2:00 pm!  

I'm sure that if I go upstairs and start a shower, the inspector will show up.  That would be Murphy's Law after all.  I've got things to do and places to go, but as far as the places go, they're going to have to wait.

To make sure I was up and dressed, more or less, I got up at 7:00 - we retired folks hate having to set  our alarms!  Dictating what time of the morning you wake up, is one of the perks of not working anymore.  But, on the other hand, for the most part, the pay sucks!  :) 

Tomorrow, I have to get up early again so that the contractor who installed the new furnace and air conditioner can come out and fix the "red tag" items the county inspector found.  However, Monday looks good, at the moment, for sleeping in a bit!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...