Friday, July 17, 2015

The Townhouse Has Sold!

7/17/2015

After nearly a year of hard work by Scott and Jeff, Scott's townhouse was sold and this afternoon he turns over the keys to the new owner.  The new owner is a very lucky man, because Scott and Jeff put in new flooring, carpets, cupboards, counter tops, new bathtubs and painted every square inch of the house.

When the townhouse was put on the market, we assured Scott that somebody would love to move into a "brand new" home.  Who wouldn't.  Last night, as Jeff and I were packing away the last bits of things inside the house, the realtor for the buyer came by.  He said that his client was very happy with his purchase and would have probably paid more than the asking price.  Wish we had known that before the house was sold!

Now that Jeff and Scott don't have to spend every weekend working on the house, I have no idea what they'll do with all their "spare" time!

Not that I'm prejudiced, but Scott and Jeff did an amazing job redoing the house.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...