Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day Two of "Batching" It

9/10/2015

Unfortunately, today I will start with an early dentist appointment that is supposed to be a lengthy one.  Fillings and a crown I think.  Most times when I leave the dentist's office, with my mouth all numbed up, a vanilla shake makes me feel much better!  

Today, there will be no milk shake for me.  I am, with some degree of difficulty, trying to lose a few pounds.  I see my doctor the end of this month, and I'll be damned if I go in there weighing more than I did in March.  So far I've made some progress.  Thank goodness for fruit.  I buy the already cut up melons and if I eat a few pieces, then my tummy doesn't give me away by rumbling!

The other incentive for losing weight, other than making me feel better about myself, is that the clothes I bought earlier in the year, will fit.  I wouldn't mind at all, if I ever had to buy a smaller size, but that's not the way my scale works.  Nope, the numbers always seem to move to the right, not the left - curses!

I'm not pinning about fitting into a size tiny anything.  I want to simply fit into the clothes I already own (sigh).

P


Image result for picture of melons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...