Saturday, September 12, 2015

My Friday

9/12/2015

Yesterday, I went to Kmart to do some browsing and/or shopping.  Since when does a woman enter a store to "browse" and doesn't find something to buy.  Whether she needs it or not, is not up for consideration.  She sees, she likes, she buys - simple.

During the week and now that school is in session, stores are blissfully free of lots of people.  With my new nerve stimulator buzzing happily away, I stayed in the store for nearly an hour.  That's a long time for me, so I'm really pleased with the performance of my new buzzy "friend".  I browsed through clothes and tried them on.  Some I kept, others went back to the racks.

After picking out some new things, probably none of which I needed (but don't tell Jeff), I went to buy a new purse.  I have a white one now but fall is around the corner and I wanted a purse in a brown or taupe color.  I found a lovely "snakeskin" looking purse that had all the right compartments to house all the junk I stuff inside!  My purses are really heavy.  Perhaps I should dump out all the contents and see how much unnecessary stuff I'm dragging around.  I'm betting lots.

New nail polish and a browse around the beauty aisles, and I was ready to go home.  I always browse the beauty aisles, yet I use none of those products.  I do own some make me pretty(er) make-up things, like eye shadow, etc., but seldom if either use them.  My face after I shower in the morning looks just the same as it does in the evening before bed.  My only must do when I'm going out is to put on lipstick and I use my Cloe perfume every day.  Easy peasy.

All in all, I was in the store for over an hour and physically felt fine.  While the recovery period after surgery for my new buzzy friend was painful, that's all behind me and very happy that I decided to go ahead with the implant.

Seems like it rained (drizzled) last night.  The squirrels are busy working on the oak tree in the front yard.  They are leaves and acorns everywhere.  At this time of the year, you don't even think about going down the driveway barefooted.  Stepping on an acorn without shoes is painful.

Happy Saturday.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...