Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday Night Television

9/27/2015

I know that most, if not all of you, don't stress over recording television shows. I, on the other hand, take my television seriously.  Since new shows are starting now, I now have 11 shows I want to record tonight.

This number of shows will take some maneuvering to get them all in.  Most shows air more than once in a week.  I'm counting on that fact and hoping that I can move some shows to later in the week.

And because football has started, that has a tendency to mess up my Sunday night shows.  I know a lot of you love football, and that's great.  For me - not so much.  I think it would be great if sports of any kind had their own channel, so that people who love sports, could watch them 24/7.

Jeff has over the years, left the television scheduling to me.  I am aware of the shows that he does like: NCIS anything, Madam Secretary and Blacklist to name a few.  I always make sure that I record those too.  

I record some reality shows and I love cooking shows.  A favorite of mine is Worst Cooks in America, which this season has celebrities showing their cooking prowess (or not).  I don't consider me a chef by any stretch of the imagination, but I do know which end of the spoon to hold!

Wish me luck in being able to capture all of my shows.  I think I need a Tivo that can record more than four shows at once.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...