Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fly-In to Hilton Head

9/2/2015

Jeff and I have signed up for a two day event in October in Hilton Head.  Unlike the annual migration, which is starting next week in Texas, the October fly-in there will be less pilot meetings.  That, of course, doesn't mean that all the pilots who do attend, won't be talking about planes, etc., anyway, just not in an organized manner.

We non-pilots are going to tour a plantation and there are two dinners planned.  The hotel has a private beach as well as a pool.  I am looking forward to the plantation tour, but I'd be just as happy sitting by the ocean.  

I have already made arrangements for Sam (terrier) to be boarded and Scott has kindly agreed to keep Maggie at his house.  So I can leave town and know that the dogs are being well cared for.  Unfortunately, nobody wants to keep Sam - he's old and likes to make sure that all the ground around him has been adequately marked!

I haven't had anything to look forward to in a very long time, so I'm happy to have something on my calendar besides doctor and dentist appointments!

Maybe while I'm sitting on the beach, I can order some kind of drink that comes with a paper umbrella!

P


Cocktail Parasols

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...