Friday, September 4, 2015

Shopping at Target

9/4/2015

Yesterday, Stacey (DIL) and Benjamin picked me up and we went to Target to shop.  I have always enjoyed Target, they have a lot of really neat things to buy.  I really didn't need anything, but I have some mentally unspoken thing in my head, that if you're in a store you should buy something!  That isn't always a good message to have running around in your head.

Benjamin was very good in the store.  He was patient and very well behaved.  I have only known one other man who could and would endure shopping without complaint - my Dad.  My Dad would take me to "town" for shopping and lunch.  We would stroll around inside the stores and he didn't even mind when I would stop to try on hats.  Remember when hats were a big thing in stores?

As I went through the store, I found a few things to put in my cart.  Nothing major, nail polish, nail polish remover, and a rattan tiered basket for my office.  I also bought two movies for Benjamin that were a steal at $5.00.  These are movies he hasn't seen: Gremlins and ET.  I think he will enjoy both of them.  I know his father and Uncle Scott did.

Before going to the store, I had upped my "zaps" on my stimulator.  I was able to walk through the store pretty well, but at the end of our shopping, I definitely needed more zaps when I got home.  While we were in Target, Stacey and I had talked about going to Tuesday Morning, but gave up on that idea by the time we got back to the house.

It was very nice of Stacey to ask me out to "play".  We had a good time and hopefully we'll be able to do things like that again soon.

P


Image result for shopping bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...