Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Claw

9/23/2015

When you go into some stores and movie theaters, there is always the "claw" game.  Benjamin, like all children, love the play.  Trouble is the "claw" eats up quarters faster than I can find them in the bottom of my purse!

Inside the tube are really big toys, like stuffed animals.  Unfortunately, there is a disproportionate amount of big toys to the really small ones.  I have never played, or watched Benjamin play, and gotten anything bigger than say a pencil.  

I would love to see just once, somebody pull out a big toy.  If this thing was in Vegas, I'd be betting on the house to win.  Like a gambler, every time a child comes up either empty or with something really tiny, they are convinced that the next time they'll win big.  Sound familiar?

As a grandmother, it is my duty to let Benjamin play either a video game or the claw.  That's what grandmas do - it's as simple as that.

P

Video for the claw machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...