Sunday, September 20, 2015

Television is Back!!!

9/20/2015

Just got this week's TV guide, and it's so good to see our favorite shows are back.  I hate the summer television season, there is just not much to watch.  And, for somebody who watches a lot of crappy reality shows, that's saying a lot.

As I do every Sunday, I have circled the shows that I want to be sure get recorded this week.  NCIS and NCIS New Orleans are back, both of which are Jeff's favorites.  Amazing Race and Survivor are also returning, and they are favorites for both of us.  Oh and let's not forget Shark Tank with "Mr. Wonderful".

There is also a spattering of new shows, which I will record.  I like to watch new shows at least twice, before I pass judgment!  I'm fair after all.

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday have the most shows to watch on my list.  I have a season pass for all the favorites. I care, so I put all my crappy shows at the bottom of the list, so they don't preempt any of our more popular (i.e., that Jeff and I both like) shows.

Get your Tivo revved up, get ready and start recording.

P




TV Guide Magazine Subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...