Wednesday, August 3, 2016

And The Gold Medal Goes To .......

8/3/2016

.....yours truly!  I think I did an amazing job of wrangling two puppies into a leash for the first time, and walking, pulling and dragging them into the car.  On my way to the vet's office, one or perhaps both of the girls were sick all over the backseat of my car.  Could have been worse I suppose.  

Daisy had gained 2 pounds in a month and weighed 12 pounds.  Bella, a month younger, now weighs 10 pounds!  Both puppies were pronounced healthy and Bella received her microchip.  Since Daisy has been having trouble with loose poo (more information than you bargained for), she was given some oral medicine and some pills to take at home.  The combination of the meds seems to be working - thankfully!

While outside in the backyard, I have noticed that the girls have started a war with one of the Hostas plants.  The dogs score is 1, the Hosta is 0.  Both dogs apparently like chewing on green leafy things, now if they would just concentrate on weeds, I'd be a happy camper.

Sears is coming to the house again to put in more parts in the microwave.  Will this visit be the charm and my microwave will run again?  I'll know later today, but I have my fingers crossed.

It appears there is a mouse in the house.  More accurately, a mouse in the pantry.  Our pantry is stocked - really stocked with all sorts of cardboard boxes that would make for good nibbling if you were a mouse.  I have a large plastic container and I think today, I'm going to transfer some of the food that is kept on the pantry floor (chips, etc.) to the container.  

Humid outside again today and I"m glad that I don't have to go out and run an errand.

P

Image result for picture of mouse in the pantry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...