Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Inner Sanctum

8/23/2016

As I gaze out over my inner sanctum this morning, my to do list is clear.  In the living room, there are bits of rubber that was "taken" (i.e., chewed) from a pair of cheap, thankfully, flip flops.  So no harm really.  The kitchen floor needs mopping because of the wee little accidents that have happened.  In the den I need to pick up the bits and pieces of paper towel that the girls had found.  

After being busy on the first floor, then I must go up and do damage control in the bedroom. Last night Jeff got up and stepped in ***t.  This did not make him a happy camper I can assure you.  So today is clean the carpet, for the umpteenth time.  

By the time the girls are well and truly trained, there may not be any carpet left for a commercial company to shampoo!  

I have more filing to do in the office, but because I've left it too long, it's a rather big task. And I don't want to do it.  Since Jeff and I split our "offices" into two, I don't particularly like being in Jeff's office.  My OCD radar goes off the chart.  I like file folders, labeled and contained in one spot.  I like my pens situated just so, etc.  Jeff, on the other hand, doesn't keep his space tidy (my tidy that is), but he knows where everything is.  It was my psychiatrist who suggested that we work in different areas before one of us killed the other one.

I have a box of equipment, hoses, etc. that we use/need for our CPAP machines.  These extra pieces are in a box, which at the moment has been taken out of its storage place and is now all over the bedroom floor.  I need to push everything back in the box and put the box away.  And why haven't I done this before?  Because I'm lazy I think.  Will I truly feel exhilarated when the box has been put away?  I doubt it, but it needs to be done.

Having said all that, I guess I'd better move my rear out of this chair and get something done.

Have a good day.

P

Image result for picture of cleaning carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...