Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Clean Up Tuesday!

8/16/2016

The girls are sleeping at the moment, so the house is blissfully quiet at the moment!  Last night, Jeff told me that there wasn't any spare toilet paper in the downstairs bathroom.  I distinctly remember putting some rolls in there earlier in the day.  After listening to him, I went to find said toilet paper.  My living room had been t-peed by the girls!  They had found the spare rolls and were having a rollicking good time.  Good thing toilet paper is relative inexpensive.

I drove to Frederick early yesterday morning to meet with Stacey to drop Benjamin off with her.  I'm afraid that our house isn't very exciting for him; and, he wasn't used to having his toes nipped at my little puppy teeth!

Yesterday's chore for the day was to shampoo the upstairs hall.  While I worked very hard at cleaning up all the spots, I was only so-so successful.  What do I want for Christmas?  Two puppies who know they have to go and know where to go.  I don't think that's asking too much.

Today's task is similar to yesterday.  Only this time I'm going to clean the carpet in the dining room.  Daisy, unfortunately, has fallen in love with that room.  In a last ditch effort, I put down cardboard on the carpet, hoping to discourage her - sadly it didn't.  But, I'd rather have to clean up messes on cardboard as opposed to carpeting!

This is short today, because I don't really have any new news to share.  I will say this though, the new a/c upstairs is perfectly wonderful.

Have a good day.

P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...