Thursday, August 18, 2016

Apologies

8/18/2016

As Jeff pointed out to me last night when he got home from work, I didn't blog yesterday morning.  No particular reason not to, just didn't get around to it.  So apologies.

Yesterday afternoon, Stacey and Benjamin came to the house bearing lunch from McDonald's (yeah)!  We went to see a movie "Nine Lives" which is truly a very funny movie.  Kevin Spacey is the lead, and early on in the movie, he falls into a coma, and is "reincarnated" as a cat.  The cat's antics were hilarious.  The cat "spoke" about situations, such as the indignity of using a litter box!  In the end everything works out.  I highly recommend seeing the movie, if you need an excuse to have a good laugh.

I'll spend today doing some housework, and heaven knows I need to.  But, I'm also really into a book I'm reading and in a contest between housework and reading, I bet you can guess what takes priority.  Yup reading every time.

The girls are spending more time outside, which is a good thing.  The unfortunate part is that at their young age, they're more interested in wrestling than doing their business!  As Jeff reminds me, when I feel overwhelmed with the potty training, they won't always be puppies.

Stacey took a wonderful picture yesterday of the girls.  Daisy, the terrier and troublemaker is on the left and Bella, who is very calm is on the right.  How could you not love these girls?

Enjoy your day.

P
 



1 comment:

  1. What beautiful little girls! How could they be trouble makers....ha ha!

    Enjoy their "puppiness"...they grow up so fast, just like grandkids!
    Take care,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...