Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Puppy Olympics!

8/2/2016

Forget about the summer Olympics people.  The people who participate in the games are professionals, who have trained for years to be the best they can be.

I'm talking about puppy Olympics, namely the Daisy and Bella Games.  I have learned how to get down the stairs fast (cardio), scrub out the poo on the carpet (nasty business) and yell fooey about a zillion times a day.  

I had (emphasis on the word had) a lovely little squishy pillow that I kept in my recliner.  As I may have said yesterday, the little micro beads were on the carpet, but the actual pillow was nowhere to be seen.  Last night while watching television (favorite past-time), the girls started digging underneath their sheepskin pad.  I went over to investigate and found a whole lot more beads and the actual pillow.  The pillow has a good-sized hole in it, plus a whole bunch of tiny puppy teeth holes!  I couldn't bring myself to toss the pillow.  I'm not a very good sewer but I'm going to try and patch the hole.

Today's event consists of getting two wiggly puppies connected to a brace, which is connected to a leash.  Once I've done that, then I have to actually get the puppies in the car, into the vet's office, get shots and back to the car.  If I can get all of that accomplished, I will feel like I have done more than a day's worth of work!

Here's a picture of two dogs walking with a brace, or should it be on a brace.  Whatever.  Of course, the girls are waaaaaaaaaaaaay smaller than these two dogs.  And you have to figure in the puppy factor.  The "nope I don't want to walk on a leash", the "catch me if you can" dance and other forms of nonsense.

Wish me luck.

P

Image result for picture of two dogs walking with a brace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...