Tuesday, August 30, 2016

No TV Shows

8/30/2016

It's that time of the year when all the spring shows are done and the fall ones haven't begun.  I look for shows to record on Sunday when the TV Guide shows up.  Lately, it's been pretty hard to find anything to watch.  If this continues, Jeff and I may be forced to talk to each other! Horrors! (insert smiley face here).

Today, I'm having my head shrunk (i.e., psychiatrist).  Not feeling too upbeat at the moment.  No particular reason.  It is what it is I suppose.  It could be that I've taken the same pills for such a long time that they're not as effective as they used to be.  

The girls are spending more time outside, which is a good thing.  I know what they're doing.  Daisy is digging an underground tunnel to China and Bella is eating all the plants.  Why she prefers plants to weeds is beyond me.

The girls also now have definite personalities and traits.  Daisy is stubborn and a jumper, but very loving.  She enjoys being in my lap and I love that.  Bella is curious about everything.  She manages to get into things that I've never given any thought about.  Our lower kitchen cupboards don't have handles.  Yesterday, she brought me a sponge which she took from the cabinet below the sink.  I hate to think that I'm going to have to put childproof locks on cabinets!

Jeff leaves next week for his/plane's annual migration.  This time it's in Duluth.  Since he's not cleared to fly, he's taking a commercial plane and I know he's going to hate the security line, as well as the tiny seats.  But he'd rather be uncomfortable for a few hours than not go at all.

Hope you have a great day and I know you're looking forward to the long weekend.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...