Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday Again

8/15/2016

I'm sorry I missed yesterday, but there is only so much one person can do - juggling puppies and taking care of Benjamin.

Yesterday morning, Auntie Kim and I took Benjamin to see the movie "Pete's Dragon".  If you are familiar, and you probably are, with the original movie, this one is nothing like it.  The dragon is very realistic looking and I'm pretty sure that Benjamin enjoyed the movie.  He's pretty much like me - going to the movies - yeah!

By the time I got home from the movies, the a/c men had finished all the a/c work.  I'm happy to report that our bedroom is cool/cold (the way we like it) and enjoyed sleeping under blankets along with the heat from three dogs!

Today's task is to shampoo the upstairs hallway.  It is a mess, and that is not an understatement.  I can't wait for the day when the girls understand that they need to go OUTSIDE to do their business.  I watch for the inappropriate chewing constantly.  As puppies, it's cute when they drag your shoe around.  But, when they are dogs, they won't just be teething on a shoe, they'll be eating it!  Same goes for socks and underwear.

There was evidence in the pantry of a mouse.  I had to throw out a few food items, that had been gnawed on.  And, then I bought plastic storage containers for just about everything in the pantry.  I'm happy to report that we've got twice mice already.  Of course, we have no way of knowing how many mice are in the family.  Only time will tell us that.  I thought I had an agreement with the mice.  If they stayed in the garage, I could deal with that.  Come into the house though, and you're history.  And no I don't want to rehabilitate them into being outside mice!

I've dropped off Benjamin this morning and did a quick shop at the grocery store.  The puppies are out of the bathroom and from the sound of the yips and yaps, are out in the backyard.

Hope it's cooler where you are than it is here.

P

 Image result for picture of high temperature
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...