Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Going to the Vet

8/31/2016

This morning, I'm taking Bella to the vet's office for her last set of shots.  While I know she will struggle being on a leash, it will be better than when I took her and Daisy at the same time!  Words cannot adequately explain how difficult that was.  It will be interesting to see how much Bella weighs today, compared to her first visit.  All I know now is that when she wants to put a stop to the play fighting with Daisy, she just sits on her! 

It doesn't seem possible but I really believe the girls are slooooooowly getting better.  They definitely no the word fooey (instead of no) and will make an attempt, most of the time, to go outside to potty.  

Jeff leaves next week for the annual migration of Cirrus (the plane) owners.  The migration this year will be in Duluth, where the Cirrus planes are made.  Since Jeff is unable to fly due to temporarily losing his medical, he will take commercial flights.  I know he will hate sitting in a tiny little seat and eating some kind of awful snack.  But at least he gets to go.  He looks forward to the migration every year.  It's a good time for pilots and spouses to catch up with one another.

I, will stay home, and eat frosty flakes with bananas for dinner.  Or maybe just popcorn.  What I do know is that I won't be doing any real cooking, other than putting something in the microwave!  And television watching won't change, because I'm the "owner" of the remote.  So several days of super cheesy television comes to mind.

Time for me to gather up Bella and the leash and head out.

Have a good day.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...