Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The A/C Man Cometh!

8/10/2016

Today's the day!  Yup, the a/c man is coming to start taking all the duct work or flex hose out of the attic.  When he tells it, it sounds like we have been air conditioning the attic through pin holes in the flex hose for years.  No wonder Pepco loves us.

So I'm up early.  Girls are fed, car has been moved into the garage, poo duty is over for the moment and I'm showered and dressed.  All that's left to do is get my coffee and bagel and retire to the recliner for my morning reading.  I'm reading "Magic" by Danielle Steel at the moment.  The story is about the White Dinner that happens all over the world each year.  Interesting so far.

Once the men arrive, it will be my job, more or less, to keep track of the girls to make sure that they don't book it out the door.  

We went to WalMart last night because the girls were out of dog food.  They easily go through a can of food a day.  You'd think they were much bigger dogs.  We also bought them a larger, plush bed that should accommodate both of them during their frequent naps.

Sticky out today.  I'm hoping that we'll still have the downstairs a/c after today.  If not, bring on the fans!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...