Sunday, August 21, 2016

Happy Sunday

8/21/2016

It's Sunday and because Jeff gets up with the puppies on the weekend, I was able to sleep in!  Yeah for me.  The puppies normally wake up around 7:00 each morning and they become quite noisy if I don't get up.  They are pretty hard to ignore.

Yesterday, a package arrived from Amazon and I unwittingly left it sitting on a chair.  Later in the day when I remember the package, I found it conveniently recycled.  Trouble was that the package contained pierced earrings back and a set of earrings.  I managed to go through the shredded package and accompanying box that was inside and found one earring and the earrings back.  Where the second earring went is anybody's guess.  Probably one of the dogs swallowed it.  And no I'm not going to try and find it after it comes out the other end!

Jeff is off to the airport today to update the avionics, as well as other stuff.  Then I think he's going to go out to Andy's house to putter and/or mow.  My agenda for today is a little less exciting.  I'm going to shampoo the carpets downstairs, particularly in the dining room.  Jeff swears the girls are getting better about going outside, and I'm sure he's right.  But, when I'm down on the floor scrubbing yet another spot, I have trouble remembering that.

I keep telling myself that puppies don't stay in puppy hood forever.  Eventually, if I and my carpet shampooer don't give up, I'll have two great dogs.  Keeping my fingers crossed about this.

I'd love to stay and chat, but alas my chores are crying out for me.  

Have a wonderful Sunday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...