Saturday, August 13, 2016

Saturday

8/13/2016

I missed blogging yesterday because Jeff had to be at the hospital at the crack of dawn for another zapping of his heart.  The procedure takes only minutes - it literally takes longer to drive to the hospital than the procedure itself!

The a/c men have been at the house constantly since Wednesday.  I believe the upstairs a/c install will be finished today.  We have a new outdoor unit that is tall and thin and we've been promised that our upstairs will be cool/cold again.  Can't wait.  We're sleeping with three dogs now and while that's going to be great this winter, right now not so much!

Jeff is bring Benjamin home this afternoon and he'll stay with us until Monday morning.  I'm sure he'll be thrilled to play with the puppies.  I'll have to forewarn him that if he uses blocks to make towers, the girls will make sure the towers don't stand very long.

Hot and sticky today.  A good day to be inside, which is what I'm doing, when I'm not on potty duty in the backyard.  I've decided to go back to my original plan of taking the girls out every 30 minutes, to avoid (hopefully) accidents in the house.

The upstairs hallway, which I shampooed earlier in the week is a complete mess now.  There are potty messes combined with construction mess.  When the installation is done, then it'll be time to vacuum and shampoo the carpet again.

I take full advantage of nap time by the girls.  I could get some housework done I suppose.  But, I've had to get up super early since Wednesday and am well and truly tired.  I remind myself that by the time winter comes, the girls "should" be potty trained.  Nobody wants to stand around in the snow and ice waiting for nature to come calling!

Stay cool.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...