Friday, June 8, 2018

Nothing Much On My Mind

6/8/2018

It's Friday (duh), and for the moment, it's not raining.  This alone is cause for celebration.

Speaking of celebration, our local hockey team, The Capitals, won the Stanley Cub last night.  I don't follow sports, much less hockey, but I can tell from the paper and the news on television, that this is indeed a big deal. 

We're picking up Jeff's car from the dealer today.  The problem with the top of his car, opening and closing, will be fixed.  This is the perfect time of the year to drive around with the top down.  In fact, it would be a crime not to do so!

We took Bella with us to Hopkins yesterday (apparently we don't ever go anywhere else), and she was, as always excellent.  Bella's ability to ride in the car and actually lay down is really improving.  

A little disappointed that I can't have the second eye surgery for a couple of months.  I thought I could do the other eye in let's say 30 days or so.  Nope, I've got to wait. Even though I have to wait, I know the end result will be amazing. I gave Daisy a bone just before we left yesterday.  When we got home, she hadn't even chewed on it, but got really serious about defending her bone, the minute Bella showed up.

It's wonderful that I'm able to drive again. I don't think I'm ready to tackle the interstate, but perhaps in time.  Being able to make doctor's appointments, when I want, means that Jeff doesn't have to take time away from working.  This is a really good thing.

I may take my car out of the garage, and hose her down.  She's a bit dirty at the moment, and I hate driving around in a dirty car.  I know that this is a personal problem.

No plans for the weekend.  It's likely that Jeff will go out to Andrew's house to do some mowing.  He'll likely take Bella, who really enjoys stretching her legs. 

Closing now, I've things that need doing.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...