Tuesday, June 5, 2018

What's That Outside?

6/3/2018

There is something strange outside, something we haven't seen in quite awhile.  Oh, yes now I remember, it's the sun!  🌞 I had to get an emoji just to remind myself!

Stacey and Benjamin came by yesterday for a short visit.  I always look forward to their company, particularly now when it's pretty difficult for me to get around.  And, all my friends are still working.

Watching the Bachelorette (spelling maybe wrong) show.  One woman, and a large number of good looking men.  What could go wrong?  For one thing, there's a whole lot of testosterone in one room.  Each man tries to out macho the others, and be what they believe the woman wants.  This is straight up cheesy television, but I seem to enjoy these types of shows very much.  My theory is, if you're going to put yourself out there on national television, then it's my "duty" (kidding) to watch you!

Last night, Jeff made spaghetti and garlic bread.  The spaghetti we make ask cream of mushroom soup, and spicy Rotels (tomatoes and chilies).  It is a break from traditional spaghetti served in a restaurant, but super delicious. And, there is a lot of leftovers.

Going this afternoon, to get a shot in my hip, which may or may not help with the pain I'm currently living with.  Fingers crossed.

The top on Jeff's car needs repair.  Thank heavens for the warranty.  He'll have to take it to the dealer, and drive home with probably a "C" car, which is better than nothing.  At the time we bought the car, we knew that with some many components to putting the top up and down, it would be wise to guarantee free (or almost free) repairs.  A good decision.

I hope the sun is shining in your world.

P







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...