Saturday, June 23, 2018

Old Television Shows

6/23/2018

It's summer time and most of our regularly watched shows have already or are in the process of wrapping up their season. And, that leaves me really browsing the TV Guide for shows that both Jeff and I will like.  There all kinds of cooking shows for me to watch, but Jeff doesn't care for them (shocker I know). Come to think of it, that's probably true for most of the men out there.

There is a channel "Ovation", which is an independent and digital media company.  I don't believe, and I could be wrong, that they don't have new shows to watch.  They have shows such as "Boston Legal", with a great cast: William Shatner, Candice Bergen and James Spader just to name a few.

When Boston Legal and/or The Practice were on regular television channels, Jeff and I enjoyed watching those shows immensely.  The recent episodes of Boston Legal were all watched by us when they originally aired.  But with age, there is sometimes a degree of forgetfulness.  Or, in my case, pretty much always forgetfulness.  Anyway, when there's nothing else much to watch, Jeff and I can either watch Swamp People (alligator hunters), the news (depressing) or be uplifted by the nuances brought to us by David Kelly.  For the moment, we're on the Boston Legal team.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...