Thursday, October 17, 2019

Fall Weather?

10/17/2019

Yesterday, it was "shorty" pants weather. Today, not so much. The joke is that if you don't like the weather, just wait, it'll change!

Going to drag out a sweatshirt to wear today. Temperature outside is 52. Not quite fireplace time, but we're getting pretty close. I'm thinking of turning the a/c off, and opening up the windows. We have been running the air conditioners for months now. Which means that the house hasn't been opened, and I think it's time. Of course when I do this, it will mean that the window will be open in the bedroom, allowing the dogs to see and hear easily. We have taken to getting the girls in our bedroom, and then shutting the door.

It's very breezy today. Definitely, a "Winnie The Poo" kind of day. Definitely, a good day to be indoors.

I bought a Diamond Botz picture of a butterfly. When Bella was young, I discovered the box outside, mangled. On the plus side, she didn't ruin the picture. I have had this "picture" in my office for several months. Perhaps, while Jeff is gone, I might put it on the dining room table, and see how easy or hard this will be! Fingers crossed. Okay, I said I was going to work on the picture, but, and there is always a but, I don't have the tool to put the "jewels" onto the picture. If it's not one thing, it's another!

Gotta run, the day is getting away from me much too fast.
5D Special Shaped Diamond Painting DIY Kits Full Color Animal Paint with Diamonds Embroidery Paintings Pictures Arts Craft for Decor DIY Dotz Kit Home Wall Decor 12x16"(Peacock)
P



         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...