Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Tuesday

11/18/2015

Yesterday, I went to see my doctor to get my "head shrunk".  I must be making progress as I only see my psychiatrist once a month now.  Definitely a step in the right direction.  I love my doctor and I'm probably the only person who has a doctor that saves her magazines for me.  I leave her office with a large bag, with lots and lots of magazines.  I have always enjoyed reading about what the Hollywood folks are up to.

After I left her office, I went to Target.  It was the middle of the day, so the store was obviously not crowded.  Shopping mid-week and mid-day is a definite bonus of retirement!  I took my time browsing up and down the aisles.  I was looking for nothing in particular, but because it's getting closer to Christmas (and I do buy early), I kept my eyes open to all the possibilities.

I bought myself a 2016 monthly calendar.  I will transfer all the relevant dates (how old you are, how long you've been married, stuff like that) from my 2015 calendar.  I am, or at least I think I am, prepared and prompt with things I have to, or feel the need to, do!  It's just who I am.

This Friday, Stacey (DIL) and Benjamin are coming to the house.  Stacey and I are going to the local craft fair for a few hours.  Afterwards, we'll do lunch (McDonald's I'm sure) and then go to Michael's to see what kind of trouble we can get into while shopping there. :) 

This morning while having my coffee, I started going through the magazines that I brought home yesterday.  I always rip out the book review page.  I have a three ring binder where I put all the book lists, reviews, etc. inside.  Doesn't everybody do this?

In case you were wondering, today is Mickey Mouse's birthday!  

P

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...